Asus Memo 370T 7" anyone?

mukguk

Sep 28, 2011
As Bob Barker would say (or his announcer) "Come on down" yea the price is right on that. I'll be popping for one.

ziffos

Apr 17, 2011
Not going to be available in UK though - still there are others to look forward to like the TF700T - now that will be worth getting. :eek:

AQ_OC

May 14, 2011
Yep, the 7-inch $250 price point induces the desire (in me) to have a tablet in every room. Okay, not every room. Just the TV room and the two johns.

mrlou

Nov 26, 2011
I had been saving for the Galaxy 7.7, but the 370T looks better in several ways (besides price). If it will do Google Nav I'm definitely sold!

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
It sure sounds interesting at that price point, I hope they didn't have to cut many corners, such as Gorilla Glass, to hit it.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Android Tablet Forum

Angus66

Oct 17, 2011
It sure sounds interesting at that price point, I hope they didn't have to cut many corners, such as Gorilla Glass, to hit it.

Good point.

I know Amazon sells the $199 Kindle Fire at a loss, but doesn't it have Gorilla glass?

I bought a KF for my wife on release day and it's a nice Tablet for it's intended uses.

Any 7 - 8" tablet I purchase for myself would have to offer more features + have similar build/screen quality.

I almost bought another KF for myself but now I'm glad I didn't.

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
Yeah, when this tablet gets to market, if it is all it seems to be it will be a game changer.

immlkids

Jan 3, 2012
I can't wait! It's the one I'm holding out for! I hope they don't play games with the release date!!!!!

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
I've heard May, such a long time in the world of technology.

Angus66

Oct 17, 2011
With all the talk about the Google tab lately, wondering whether the MeMo will ever see the light of day. :mad:

Other ~ 7" tablets have been officially announced (Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7" and Toshiba 7.7") but they aren't anywhere near the price and/or features Asus promised for the MeMo ($249 with Tegra3).

Guess I'll have to wait for other tablet mfg's to come out with something... :(