Asus Memopad HD7 Settings Crash

Dickman

Nov 30, 2013
I bought the ASUS memopad HD7, ran through initial setup fine (4.2.2), modified the settings somewhat then started to disable some annoying Google automated app update systems (still bugs me that i cant tell the pad to ask me whether i want to update or not so have to modify the apps' settings individually). Through settings i enabled 'unknown sources' to download Flash for android, bypassing the Playstore (although now i'm just using the Youtube app which works fine HTML5).
After the download and putting the tablet off i switched it back on, but the SETTINGS button crashes and i cannot get it back. I would think that Settings wouldnt be possible to block being in the..well..system. So security wise i'm wide open. Any idea to fix this?

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Dickman, congratulations on your new Asus tablet and welcome to the forum. Nice to have you as a member of Android Tablets. I'm moving your thread to the Asus MeMO Pad HD7 forum for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck!