asus tf201 prime eee pad printing

marks9928

Nov 24, 2012
Hi got this asus and am so impressed with it i have got rid of all my home based pc,s laptops with microsoft on. Problem is i need to print so went out to buy wireless printer but all sales teams are unclear if i willbe able to print without printer being connected to pc first. Is anyone else printing direct wifi to a printer wihout a pc involved and ifso what make model of printer should i be looking for. I really need an all in one printer on e bay. Any advitise appreciated, ta Mark.

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
I would look into an app called Printershare, their website lists compatible printers but from what I could tell virtually every wifi enabled printer is supported,

Sent from my Galaxy Note 10.1

tim2min

May 12, 2012
You may want to look into Google's cloud print. I just tried this with my TF201and my old HP Photosmart 7800 which is not the new "cloud" complaint printers that a re on the market (too old) but it actually works!!. Yeah I was in the same situation but printing from my Prime is not a problem. ...give it a try...its free..like 90 percent of things with Google...if you are ok with that..lol

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Hi got this asus and am so impressed with it i have got rid of all my home based pc,s laptops with microsoft on. Problem is i need to print so went out to buy wireless printer but all sales teams are unclear if i willbe able to print without printer being connected to pc first. Is anyone else printing direct wifi to a printer wihout a pc involved and ifso what make model of printer should i be looking for. I really need an all in one printer on e bay. Any advitise appreciated, ta Mark.
I have an entire thread dedicated to printing from Android tablets. Link below.

biggyrat

Dec 10, 2012
I am interested in reading the link that leeshor referenced, but I don't see it on the post.