asus tf300tg battery problem

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
after every charcing its battery life is up to 3-4 hours.is it normal?how many hours i should charge it?

Welcome to the forum

That may be a little short but it depends on what you are doing and what is and isn't turned on. Screen and brightness, WiFi, and blue tooth all suck it up pretty well. Active wallpaper and lots of active widgets hurt battery life. With some tweaking and normal use you should get 6+ but it's hard to say when I don't see what you are doing with it and how you're using it.

If it's new, it make take several deep charges from 30% or less to 100% before you see optimal life.

I also assume you are not talking about any sleep mode. during that time.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
thanks.but how many hours i should charge it?

I'm quite certain you will get some of the same information on the other forum you posted the question on ;) but the initial charge is suggested as a full 8 hours. I would do at least 4 hours on the next several charges. Not just when the green light comes on.

wele

Apr 23, 2013
I have had my tf300 for ~4 moths and last week when i recharged my tablet normally about 5 hours and left the device with out data connection to standby mode, battery last only for ~3 days with out any active usage. Normally i have had it running like +7 days on stand by mode.

Any suggestions to test or is only possibility to change the battery at ASUS? i have recharged the device few times with same results.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
I have had my tf300 for ~4 moths and last week when i recharged my tablet normally about 5 hours and left the device with out data connection to standby mode, battery last only for ~3 days with out any active usage. Normally i have had it running like +7 days on stand by mode.

Any suggestions to test or is only possibility to change the battery at ASUS? i have recharged the device few times with same results.

Welcome to the forum
I do have a suggestion for a start to see if you can get some of the life back into the battery. Install Auto Airplane Mode (by DON) from the Google Store then reboot.

wele

Apr 23, 2013
Welcome to the forum
I do have a suggestion for a start to see if you can get some of the life back into the battery. Install Auto Airplane Mode (by DON) from the Google Store then reboot.

I didin't had time to install the Auto Airplane Mode before after ~4th recharge with normal use the battery somehow recovered and now it seems to work ok again like before. I'll continue on testing and if problems occurs again, i'll test to install the Auto Airplane Mode.