ASUS Unveils The MeMO Pad 10 With A Quad-Core Processor

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
By Rajesh Pandey on February 11th, 2013

Asus has officially unveiled the MeMO Pad 10 for apparently only Thailand. As the name suggests, the MeMO Pad 10 sports a 10.1-inch WXGA (1280*800) display, and is powered by a quad-core Nvidia Tegra 3 SoC clocked at 1.2GHz.

asus-memo-pad-10.jpg

Other specs of the tablet include 16GB of on-board storage, 1GB of RAM, a microSD card slot, a 1.2MP front-facing camera and a 5MP snapper at the back. The usual bunch of sensors and connectivity features are also on-board, except for 3G connectivity. On the software side, Asus has blessed the MeMO Pad 10 with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean.

At the moment it looks like the tablet will only be available in Thailand for the time being. Asus may announce a global version of the MeMO Pad 10 at the upcoming Mobile World Congress. In Thailand, the tablet will be available in a bunch of colors including Black, Blue and Pink for around THD 10,900 (roughly $360).

Via – Android Community

jeanleo786

Jun 4, 2013
Asus has launched a 7 inch high definition display bearing tablet called MeMO Pad 7. During the ongoing Computex event in Taipei, the MeMO Pad HD 7 was unveiled along with the 10 inch version of the tablet, called MeMo Pad 10.

The MeMo Pad HD 7 is an advanced version of the existing MeMo Pad and therefore comes with better features like Android Jelly Bean operating system, a high definition 720p display, and a quad core processor. The new MeMo Pad HD 7 features 800 x 1280 pixel resolution bearing 7 inch display which supports up to 10 points of capacitive touch interface. The display also uses IPS technology that assures better contrast and vibrancy.

edap

Dec 12, 2012
ASUS previewed a full HD screen 10.1-inch tablet in Australia, recently.
The ASUS MeMO Pad FHD 10 has a full HD screen with a resolution of 1920x1200 and is powered by a 1.6GHz Intel Atom Z2560 processor. It has 2GB RAM and comes with 32GB of internal memory. A microSD card slot allows users to expand the storage.
Other features include a rear-facing 5-megapixel camera that doubles as a full HD, 1080p video recorder, a front-facing 1.2-megapixel camera, and a non-removable lithium polymer battery that ASUS says will last for up to 10 hours of video playback.
The ASUS MeMO Pad FHD 10 runs the Android 4.2 Jelly Bean version of Android, though ASUS does pre-load a number of its own apps. These include SuperNote Lite, and the ASUS Studio photo editing utility. There's also the addition of Miracast compatibility, which allows video to be streamed wirelessly to a compatible TV.

Angus66

Oct 17, 2011
ASUS previewed a full HD screen 10.1-inch tablet in Australia, recently.
The ASUS MeMO Pad FHD 10 has a full HD screen with a resolution of 1920x1200 and is powered by a 1.6GHz Intel Atom Z2560 processor. It has 2GB RAM and comes with 32GB of internal memory. A microSD card slot allows users to expand the storage.
Other features include a rear-facing 5-megapixel camera that doubles as a full HD, 1080p video recorder, a front-facing 1.2-megapixel camera, and a non-removable lithium polymer battery that ASUS says will last for up to 10 hours of video playback.
The ASUS MeMO Pad FHD 10 runs the Android 4.2 Jelly Bean version of Android, though ASUS does pre-load a number of its own apps. These include SuperNote Lite, and the ASUS Studio photo editing utility. There's also the addition of Miracast compatibility, which allows video to be streamed wirelessly to a compatible TV.

I've been keeping my eye on this new Asus FHD 10 tablet. Seems like a solid mid/upper end tablet and it's been getting positive reviews in Europe (where it seems to be available now).

I wonder when/if it's coming to the US?

Last edited:

edap

Dec 12, 2012
It's very much on my radar screen, as well. I suppose, if the US gets it, Canada won't be too far behind? I'm hopin', anyway.