Attachment Storage

habsfan

Aug 16, 2012
Hi,

When email attachments (jepeg, video, etc) are downloaded where are they stored? I have checked "My Files" under downloads. attachments etc but it say "No Files"? Yet when I get another email with this sort of attachment and I scroll I see all of the previous downloads? I would like to delete these.

Thanks

Galaxy Tab 2 WIFI

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Check the setting in the mail app to see if it specifies the location in the settings, some do. Also you may want to install ES File Explorer and do a search of the storage if the first suggestion doesn't help. By default most would go to "downloads" but some may go to "documents"

Spikes

Oct 10, 2012
Hi,

When email attachments (jepeg, video, etc) are downloaded where are they stored? I have checked "My Files" under downloads. attachments etc but it say "No Files"? Yet when I get another email with this sort of attachment and I scroll I see all of the previous downloads? I would like to delete these.

J[eg and other still pictures go to "gallery" by default The Video may show up on gallery as well. But they are normally downloaded to the "video" folder in the SD card(internal memory) Open the "My Files" applications from the app drawer and scroll down to Video

Spikes

Frederuco

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 6, 2011
In my experience, any files downloaded from an email client by default go to the /sdcard/Download/ folder. Check there.