Batteries for the Original Note

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
I had to change the battery on my note, the first note and there is a whole world of batteries out there! I was tempted by the extended battery, 5000mAh, double juice than the Samsung original. I was tempted because when you have a note, you don't just use it as a phone, you do everything with it and you start wishing for the longest lasting battery! Anyway, here is the best extended battery to my knowledge http://m.youtube.com/#
But I didn't get the extended because I like my note skinny as it is and the extended makes it fetter and heavier. I got instead an Anker which is a 2700 mAh instead of 2500 like the original Samsung. I just got it and I didn't get the chance to test it under heavy use yet but after 16 hours of light use, it's only half way down....good I think. And if anybody else has suggestions, please just do so!

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
I really love this battery.....2700 instead of 2500 mAh makes a big difference!

ariannehowell

Oct 24, 2012
Basically, I used to watch movies in my unit and play as often as I could and the I love the battery I have which gives me satisfaction to used it more. You can use the other battery for replacement in case of emergency.

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
What battery do you have,Arianna in your note.....still the Samsung original?
When I got this one I thought of buying an extra one with a charger just in case I don't make it through the day but I actually make it through 2 days with the one I just.bought, so I'm good for now!

satellitemark

Jan 9, 2012
Hi Gloria,

I bought my note a big (double size) battery for my note but havent used it due to it not fitting in my samsung incar kit or my hdmi dock, I also bought gold a slimline high capacity battery 3250mAh on ebay very cheap (£8) it works very well but as I tend to dock my phone I cant say exactly how long it lasts.

Have a good Christmas !

Mark:cool:

3250MAH Gold HIGH CAPACITY BUSINESS BATTERY FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE I9220 N7000 | eBay

$ma165_1.jpg