battery app for 101?

ls1ssws6

Jan 22, 2011
Ok so my battery completely drained and my 101 was scaring me cause the LED light was blinking twice fast then had a long pause and would not turn on for nothing even with the charger plugged in.

I finally got it on and saw the battery was 0%, so i want to see if there is an app that allows me to set the shut down of my 101 at about 10% to prevent this from happening again.

I noticed sometimes ill turn the screen off but the unit will still be powered on and ill put it in a drawer, when i come back the screen is on even though no one touched it :confused:

Swould333

Aug 5, 2010
You can use Circle Battery widget from the Android market.. it's free.. it allows to readily see the amount of battery level left because you can set how large or small you want the widget to be on your home screen.. PLUS.. you can set a warning level that will give you a notification when it hits the amount you select and a critical level that gives an even more persistant notification..

There are SEVERAL other witdgets that do similarly... i personally like this one the best.

The screen issue is common it's something to do with Archos rescources or other app "waking" the tab, there are some posts here and on XDA that address it people are getting mixed results with the "solution" that's typically used... you really should turn it off or put it in "deep sleep" mode if you're gonna put it away for an extended period IMO...

Last edited:

ls1ssws6

Jan 22, 2011
thanks for the help. I think i will just start turning it off when im done with it rather than just "locking" it