Battery problem?

Grasshopper1917

Feb 14, 2015
Hi all! Im 39 years old and purchased my first tablet at Wal mart. It is the hip street Flare 3. I love it but one problem when the battery gets low it starts draining super fast. When it hits like 13 percent it just goes to 0 in like 10 seconds.

I have only had it 10 days. Should I take it back and exchange this -- or is this a common problem? The charge lasts about 7 hours when im using it for music and videos and reading.

I really dont know much about tablets so would appreciate any advice as i still have like 3 days to bring it back and exchange it.

b.a.yates

Dec 18, 2013
Bring it back! And exchange it for a new one, then check on the new one if the display settings are set that it dosen't go to sleep at 10 sec. or 15, after that never while using under 20% and charge it only with it's original wall charger and cable ;-)

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
I feel it is probably a battery monitor calibration issue. Not a real problem with the tablet.Run it down then fully charge it a few times with the tablet off and the problem may correct itself.