Bauhn 9743G sound output problem

franc

Apr 15, 2013
Hi Guys,

New to the forum got myself the bauhn tablet a few months back and am very happy with it. Fun learning new paradigms - tablet and android but am getting there.

I have a problem with the sound output from the port on the side of the tablet. When I plug tablet into another device's aux port on an amp for example there is a clipping sound that comes from the speakers external device speakers. The bauhn speakers don't produce the sound only when I connect to another device eg, amp, car stereo etc. The jack doesn't seem to insert all the way into the tablet either and I don't want to force it too much, doesn't seem to be a standard jack config? As far as I know the jacks I have used are just the standard ones I've used for other MP3 devices with no previous problems - 3mm jack I think. The clipping sound is annoying and loud seems to be a constant frequency not sure what's going on here any ideas would be most welcome.

Last edited:

franc

Apr 15, 2013
Thanx I thought I had but it seems I needed to force it further in, ;) I think the jack I am using to connect to car stereo may be a bit chunky working fine now thanks.