Bauhn dual core tablet

arunap

Sep 20, 2012
Hi

I just want to clarify few things regarding BAUHN 9.7" Anroid tablet (Dual core) . I bought a tablet mainly to connect to TV and watch videos/cricket matches on internet.

It takes long time to play videos( say loading video) in some websites.This tablet has flash player version 10.2 and can i upgrade to 11.0 without any problem? And if I upgrade will it reduce the loading time?

Also I tried to watch cricket matches on "CRICKTIME" website and from tablet it was working. But when I connect it to tv, It just show some horizintal lines on the tv screen. Nothing else come up. However it is working fine for youtube. I have Sony bravia KDK55EX720 TV.

Regards
AP

D

Dawnstar

Hi

I just want to clarify few things regarding BAUHN 9.7" Anroid tablet (Dual core) . I bought a tablet mainly to connect to TV and watch videos/cricket matches on internet.

It takes long time to play videos( say loading video) in some websites.This tablet has flash player version 10.2 and can i upgrade to 11.0 without any problem? And if I upgrade will it reduce the loading time?

Also I tried to watch cricket matches on "CRICKTIME" website and from tablet it was working. But when I connect it to tv, It just show some horizintal lines on the tv screen. Nothing else come up. However it is working fine for youtube. I have Sony bravia KDK55EX720 TV.

Regards
AP

Hello:D

A tab don't work like a dvd machine or a laptop/PC it works in a different way Adobe Flash will not be updated on Android devices anymore that is what i read and the flash is only for video viewing on websites not loading times from machine to machine.