best app for reading books offline n organizing

Garrott

May 12, 2012
it seems like google player wont let me acess my books offline or move them into my library. what is the ideal app for purcasing, reading and organizing books on my transformer300T tablet on and offline?:confused:

Last edited:

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
I think the key here is purchasing, because if you buy a lot of books, with the whole DRM thing you may want to choose one vendor and stick with it. Let's say you choose Amazon, you have the comfort of knowing are likely not going anywhere so you should always have access to your books if you have a catastrophic failure with a device, and you will have one central library for organization. Kindle reader software is considered quite good as well. I believe you can store any or all of your books on your device at any given time. This isn't necessarily an endorsement of Amazon over say Barnes & Noble, with which you could probably accomplish the same end. I just think it is less confusing to choose one platform and sick with it.

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
Garrott said:
it seems like google player wont let me acess my books offline or move them into my library. what is the ideal app for purcasing, reading and organizing books on my transformer300T tablet on and offline?:confused:

I agree with Tom. With a Kindle App you can store all your books online and download as many as you want to your device. I do that with Sony too because I have a Sony.

Last edited: