Best Office Apps for Tablets

Jan 30, 2015
Hello everybody, this time I would like to know about what are the best office apps for tablets in the opinion of the users because I normally use a lot excel and word documents and I want to install a good app in my tablet (iRulu 7 inches). I get different options like OfficeSuite 8, WPS Office and DocstoGo apps installed and I have tried some others but I didn't like them... unfortunately because I live in Cuba I can't use any app who connects to google store (here there isn't wifi or free internet access) and therefore I can't install QuickOffice, GoogleDocs, or MS Office for android... So I'm waiting for all your advices in this topic... thanks to all...

Juan Carlos
Cuba

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
You picked the 3 I would have suggested. WPS in particular has a great rating on the Play Store.

Jan 30, 2015
office suite 8 always best for all tablet users.

I installed too but I prefer the WPS suite because it's simpler but equally strong. Of course the Office Suite 8 Pro is the best but you have to pay it in Google Play and I can't from my country. Thanks anyway

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
FWIW I think you made the right decision Juan. I recently replaced MS Office on my PC with WPS and couldn't be more pleased. As you say, it's simpler and equally strong. Faster too!:)

Jan 30, 2015
FWIW I think you made the right decision Juan. I recently replaced MS Office on my PC with WPS and couldn't be more pleased. As you say, it's simpler and equally strong. Faster too!:)

You're right Spider, I installed and use the WPS suite in my W7 system some time ago and I liked it more than MS Office, but the bad thing is they only have an english version, it doesn't support spanish language and I need spanish... at this time I use LinuxMint 17.1 OS with LibreOffice and although I also have a WPS suite installation package but the LibreOffice suite is good enough.. in my tablet I only use WPS office.. very good and with a new version...

idbtao

Mar 28, 2015
I recently replaced MS Office on my PC with WPS and couldn't be more pleased. As you say, it's simpler and equally strong. Faster too!:)..???

Jan 30, 2015
I did it some time ago when I used Windows XP and the only bad thing is they don't have an spanish version... recently I switch to LinuxMint with Libre Office and all is good for me... but for my tablet I prefer the WPS package because I have more screen space...