Best Tablet I Can Get For $70 or less

Brainberry

Jun 8, 2013
New to the tablet scene so I have no idea what specs are more important on a tablet, any input would be appreciated, my budget is around 70 and I know that woun't get me much but I'm just trying to get the most bang for my buck.

logdog

May 12, 2013
Walmart is selling a Nextbook 7 for $69. That's the cheapest tablet that I'm aware of that has Google Play which allows easy access to thousands of free apps. However, I would spend the extra $30 to get the Hisense Sero 7 which is also available from Walmart. It's gotten a lot of buzz lately for being a strong competitor for the Nexus 7 which costs about twice as much.

Brainberry

Jun 8, 2013
Thanks for replying logdog, Will that Nextbook 7 be able to run Netflix smoothly?

I'm mainly looking for a tablet for internet, movies and reading.

purplepat

Jun 28, 2013
Walmart is selling a Nextbook 7 for $69. That's the cheapest tablet that I'm aware of that has Google Play which allows easy access to thousands of free apps. However, I would spend the extra $30 to get the Hisense Sero 7 which is also available from Walmart. It's gotten a lot of buzz lately for being a strong competitor for the Nexus 7 which costs about twice as much.

Be careful with your comparisons. I believe the Sero 7 Pro ($149) is getting the comparable reviews to the Nexus 7. The standard Sero 7 is a far less capable tablet.