bestmid.com buyers experience

joevanni

Dec 30, 2010
Hi guys! Im basically new in the forum and i d like (if possible) to get some help from you.I got interested in the jxd s7100, i mainly intend to use it for emulation and browsing. The best place where i found it seems to be bestmid.com, as the price is quite low, you have the possibility to buy a double quality check and a firmware upgrade; in addition, the vendor itself doesnt look to have a bad reputation, if compared with isharegifts, chinagrabber and merimobiles.Here is my question, have some of you guys bought something from them?What is actually holding me back from buying is that i already had a bad experience with a chinese retailer, and tried to interact with bestmid.com through the site and skype with no responce.Guys what s your opinion about them? Would u like to share it? Thank you in advance!

shushu0357

Feb 27, 2012
"DON'T, I say, DON'T ever buy from MERIMOBILES!! I ordered a tablet back in Jan 14th and yet to received my product. So i ask for a refund and they said that it will take 7-15 days to return payment. Well lets just say that i'm still waiting! I gave them a chance and i thought they were a good online retailer but i'm just going to claim a fraudulent claim with my bank to get my money back."

sblake5

Mar 2, 2012
I have purchased from two Chinese vendors. A Happy Deal and Best Mid. I ordered my item from A Happy Deal at 6:30 am on Feb. 28. It was at my front door at 10:10 am on March 1! I ordered my item from Best Mid at 5:30 am Mar. 2 and I'm still waiting for it. You know what they say about first impressions....A Happy Deal has a potential repeat customer, Best Mid does not.

joevanni

Dec 30, 2010
Thank you for your replies guys!

I have at end decided to skip any china seller this time :) Went to best buy and bought a nice-official-android device, the Papyre Pad 712. I think I will open a thread about this nice and cheap android tablet, it seems no one on the web is speaking about it, and it deserves attention, very happy so far :)

bestmid

Jul 3, 2011
What is actually holding me back from buying is that i already had a bad experience with a chinese retailer, and tried to interact with bestmid.com through the site and skype with no responce.Guys what s your opinion about them? Would u like to share it? Thank you in advance!

If you didnt get a reply from us on Skype, you are welcome to send us a message via contact form.
Contact us

I have purchased from two Chinese vendors. A Happy Deal and Best Mid. I ordered my item from A Happy Deal at 6:30 am on Feb. 28. It was at my front door at 10:10 am on March 1! I ordered my item from Best Mid at 5:30 am Mar. 2 and I'm still waiting for it. You know what they say about first impressions....A Happy Deal has a potential repeat customer, Best Mid does not.

Im not sure which item you purchased and what your order number is, but please remember we are located in China not US.
Delivery can take up to 3 weeks if you selected the cheapest shipping option, if you wish to receive your order within 1 week choose DHL.

You are welcome to contact us about status of your order.
Contact us

sblake5

Mar 2, 2012
Im not sure which item you purchased and what your order number is, but please remember we are located in China not US.
Delivery can take up to 3 weeks if you selected the cheapest shipping option, if you wish to receive your order within 1 week choose DHL.

You are welcome to contact us about status of your order.
Contact us
Actually, I did use the DHL shipping option as I did from the other vendor. And I do know where you are located. For whatever reason, the process took over a week longer with your company. That plus I have a problem with the item I ordered from you and not much has been done so far to resolve it. I have already contacted your company regarding this issue. No matter how much 'customer service speak' you post, it won't do much to repair a bad first impression. What I said still stands.

sblake5

Mar 2, 2012
Thank you for your replies guys!

I have at end decided to skip any china seller this time :) Went to best buy and bought a nice-official-android device, the Papyre Pad 712. I think I will open a thread about this nice and cheap android tablet, it seems no one on the web is speaking about it, and it deserves attention, very happy so far :)
Probably a wise choice. Just a follow up to my previous post(s). Now both tablets have problems. The Superpad has a non functional external USB port and doesn't always recongize the sd card, the Novo 7 camera has ceased functioning. Coupled with all of the other problems with using Chinese made tablets in the US market as far as apps, etc., my conclusion would be to buy products that are designed to be used in the market you intend to use them in. Probably a better idea also to purchase them in your particular location also. You'd have a much better chance of getting some kind of satisfaction customer service wise. Rather than eat the shipping costs back to China to end up with replacements that are the same substandard merchandise (in my opinion), I'll just let the kids play with them and throw them in the trash when they cease to function altogether. I can see that coming. Like they say, you get what you pay for.

Last edited:

sblake5

Mar 2, 2012
Futrher follow up: The Flytouch III has stopped working alltogether so I tossed it as well as removing it from my signature line. Numerous attempts to contact the vendor (not bestmid) were futile. Speaking of bestmid, I notice that he hasn't been here since the day he left post #5 in this thread. Somewhat indicative of the type of respone I've recieved from both of the Chinese vendors I've dealt with and further solidifies my conclusions I stated in post #7.