Beware of Froyopad.com

AlekBeograd

Nov 14, 2012
Beware of Froyopad !
They have stolen my 170$.
This is the story:
On first of Jun I ordered Superpad VII (Flytouch7) tablet. I payed about 150$ for tablet and transport. A month later I received it. It arrived without ear plugs and usb cable. Charger died as soon as I plug it in the wall outlet. A few days latter I repaired it ( I have some electrician skills). Battery indicator worked from 98% to 75% charged on 75% the battery was empty and I have to recharge ( it worked 2-3 hours with one charge) To get WI FI connection I had to restart tablet few times. RJ45 Ethernet port had problems with connection. But the most important problem for me was absence of GPS and I bought Superpad VII because of integrated GPS. I have got GPS antenna but it was absent in Android setup and few test and navigation programs I tried sad NO GPS.
Afterwords I exchanged 26 messages with certain David Li from Froyopad. He tried to convinced me that it is not possible, to check this and that, to send him photographs of tablet a few times…At last he sad to send him defective tablet and he would send me a new one. I sent it in and of July ( and payed 20$ for transport) on address he gave to me:
1086#,2 dong xi, sai ge ke ji yuan, hua qiang bei lu,fu tian qu,Shen Zhen,china
Post code:518000
Name ; Li Jin
phone:13714348459
( he has three names: David Li, Li Jin and Lee Andy with one E-mail: [email protected] . Probably he is Froyopad, because he is answering to all e-mails written to Froyopad)
And that was the end. I did not get a new tablet. In September I sent him e-mail asking what is going on, but did not get any answer. Afterwords I sent another few messages to David Li and to Froyopad but without answer . Just ignoration. I sent him e-mail from different e-mail with different name, asking something about buying something and I got polite answer the very next day. So he is receiving my messages
Conclusion: I consider my 170$ stolen by Froyopad . I am from Serbia and for me this is lot of money.
I found dozen similar experiences with Froyopad on Internet forums.
So
Beware of Froyopad!
Alek
PS
Sorry if my English is not good enough.

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Hi Alek, welcome to the forum and thank you for the information....sorry for your loss!

GOHAWKSGO

Jun 24, 2012
same problems with froyopad, problems with tablet, want to return under warranty for refund, continually e-mail them, but they do not respond. Any way to get help with this issue?