Black Friday 2011 tablet deals

cfrockit

Dec 26, 2010
I bought the one at Sears, Sylvania SYNET7LP, but I think it is the "DS" model. It has DS in the serial number on the box. I am not allowed to open it until Christmas. I think this has a camera and 4 GB internal memory. I can not find anything about this model. The buttons, on/off appear to be on the side of the unit and not the back, based on the pictures on the box. Looking for any info on this model.
Doesn't sound like any of the known Sylvania tablets. You've joined the discussion in the Sylvania Tablets forum where you'll find a lot of resources. When you open it in a few weeks you can investigate more

Sent from my MiniTab using Android Tablet Forum

Last edited:

stingray40

Dec 6, 2011
The only thing that I see on the Sylvania website is that states under the SYNET7LP is that "DS" comes with a camera??

Doesn't sound like any of the known Sylvania tablets. You've joined the discussion in the Sylvania Tablets forum where you'll find a lot of resources. When you open it in a few weeks you can investigate more

Sent from my MiniTab using Android Tablet Forum

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
Best bet ncow, probably is to wait until the day after Christmas.

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Android Tablet Forum

pasdf91aew

Dec 14, 2011
Is this a good deal?Is this tablet any good?First time buyer,looker at this type of device-previous owner of ipod touch.Looking for something I can go on facebook on,ebay on and my daughter will want youtube.

7" btw
huang4.jpg

huang3.jpg

3.jpg

Last edited:

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
All I see are 3 white boxes. :)

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Android Tablet Forum

ogjk941uty

Dec 15, 2011
Best Buy Online is showing a Dell Streak 7" Tablet, but the price is not in the ad and is only available online. In store they have Acer Icona 7" for $189.
huang4.jpg

huang3.jpg

3.jpg

Last edited: