Bluetooth Adapter for Coby Kyros 7024

dianal941

Jul 29, 2011
I purchased a Rii Mini Bluetooth keyboard and mouse. It has a bluetooth adapter with it and an .apk that can be installed on Android. I installed the .apk and put the bluetooth adapter in the USB cable that came with the kyros. Everything was going great until I went to start the application, it says it has to be activated. Every time I try to activate it I get a message saying that I need to be connected to the Internet, which BTW I am. If anyone has any idea how to get the app. activated I would appreciate it. I believe that once I can get to the app., I can activate the bluetooth adapter. There is an option in the app for that. Thanks...

Kilimanyaru

Oct 19, 2011
easiest way to switch from host to slave mode is by adding a power widget in your desktop. my 7024 have no problem using a keyboard/mouse/3g modem/usb stick.

Hi. Could you please recommend me or tell me what widget do you use? Some link? I try whit USB switch, PowerWidget and Androidassintant. No one works. :(
I want to connect a flashdrive and a keyboard!

Thanks a lot! :D

Kilimanyaru

Oct 19, 2011
easiest way to switch from host to slave mode is by adding a power widget in your desktop. my 7024 have no problem using a keyboard/mouse/3g modem/usb stick.

Hi. Could you please recommend me or tell me what widget do you use? Some link? I try whit USB switch, PowerWidget and Androidassintant. No one works. :(

lfom

Developer
Sep 12, 2011

It comes pre-installed, it's called Power Control. Use the second button from right to left, it changes from host to device mode and vice-versa.