Bluetooth Driver for Kyros?

ifranklin

Apr 23, 2012
I want a bluetooth driver so i can put a bluetooth dongle into my coby kyros. I have a MID7125, if that's needed. I'm not rooted. Can anyone post a link/file please?

ericw33

Dec 30, 2011
Check out my MID-1125 review. I cover a way of adding Bluetooth for the Cobys and other devices which do not have Bluetooth hardware. It's not as functional but if you just want to stream music or a talk show works pretty good.
http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/coby-generation-2/30541-coby-mid-1125-4g-review-3.html .

I'm going to update it shortly including Bluetooth transmitters, receivers and devices. For example, using the HDMI I can output to my projector (300") and using the Bluetooth dnngle on the 3.5" audio jack I can send the sound to the stereo - great for watching some of the Anime I enjoy on CrunchyRoll.

The better Bluetooth transmitters take about 2 hours to charge and last about 10 hours. The range isn't as good as my Gateway A60 (Acer A500) tablet but still not to bad for a 'class-2' (10 meters). I was looking into 'class-1' solutions as well, which operate to 100 meters.

EW

Last edited: