Bluetooth headphones

Kemper

Mar 15, 2012
OK, I turned on BT and paired my Motorola s-9 HD stereo phones, but I can not get music to play through the headphones.

Surely there must be a way to use BT headphones?? I have tried to different programs neither will play through the BT headphones.

Help.

Fishtank

Nov 30, 2011
Looking forward to seeing replies for this. I've been thinking about adding a good set of BT headphones to compliment my Vtab.

Kemper

Mar 15, 2012
One other note, I installed Bluekeyboard JP so I could use a keyboard, but now I can not find it on the VTAB. Market says it's installed, but I can not find it. Is it a hidden file?

alucard9114

Dec 12, 2011
I will be working on this soon my stereo Bluetooth comes in soon.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Kemper

Mar 15, 2012
BINGO! Just so you all won't think I am a total idiot I went back and worked on the BT headphones. Got them to work.

First, go to setup, wireless, turn on BT, connect to your headphones, THEN note a little white wrench to the right of the pairing announcement. Push on that, it opens up the settings for where you want the BT to play, click on both media AND phone. I think the phone is the most important. Works like a champ. Now if someone would just teach me how to side load stuff.

Kemper

Mar 15, 2012
OK watched the video, I already have OI File Manager installed, how do I down load the apk I want to install to OI? Refresh my dumb asses' memory.

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
First search for the apk you want (e.g. Google: Flash 11 apk) to find a site that has the file. Be careful here that you are going to a reputable site so you don't download a virus.

Option A - download the apk file using your browser on the tablet (it will probably save to the downloads folder by default) then navigate to that download folder on the tablet and choose the apk. Touch the file then let the installer do its thing.

Option B - download the apk file on your pc and either save it to sd card or use the usb cable to connect the Vizio and copy the file over to your tablet. Insert the sd card or note the location you save the file and navigate to the apk. Touch the file then let the installer do its thing.

You have now installed an app by side loading.