bluetooth headset for GoogleVoice recommendations

tapaul

Aug 15, 2012
I can make calls using my GV number with GrooVe IP with an headset connected into the RCA jack. I would like to cut the cord, any recommendations for a bluetooth headset that will work?

Or is there a bluetooth/RCA device that would plug into the RCA jack and could be paired with a headset?

Thanks

Tim

Icebike

Apr 28, 2011
I can make calls using my GV number with GrooVe IP with an headset connected into the RCA jack. I would like to cut the cord, any recommendations for a bluetooth headset that will work?

Or is there a bluetooth/RCA device that would plug into the RCA jack and could be paired with a headset?

Thanks

Tim

Whoa, right out of 1968, RCA jacks!
What device has an RCA jack these days?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Really any bluetooth should work. Just find your favorite at the price you want to pay and pair it. That is all it should take.

Icebike

Apr 28, 2011
For the record, i was able to pair a Jawbone headset but really couldn't get anything to work with it.

Gave up.

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
For the record, i was able to pair a Jawbone headset but really couldn't get anything to work with it.

Gave up.

Do you think this was due to the headset not working with the tablet or the apps not working properly with bluetooth?

Icebike

Apr 28, 2011
Do you think this was due to the headset not working with the tablet or the apps not working properly with bluetooth?

I suspect the tablet did not have the proper bluetooth profiles, because no app would send audio to it.

Sent from my A700 using Tapatalk 2

tapaul

Aug 15, 2012
I feel better... I tried pairing a Plantronics Voyager Pro UC , and nothing. I even downloaded the plantronics APP ( it said my model was not supported).