Bluetooth in C91

JATG

Apr 9, 2012
Hello!

Just read the following in the official web of Zenithink C91:
"For now Zenithink C91 not support the built-in bluetooth, if customer need this function, They Should buy external USB bluetooth."
Zenithink

I assume that there should be a bluetooth dongle that runs in this tablet.
Anyone know any USB bluetooth dongle that works on this android tablet?

Thanks.

kenjr

Apr 10, 2012
Cheap mini usb bluetooth dongle from ebay about £1.50 -- 2.00 works fine for file transfers from paired mobile and also for bluetooth GPs module Bt359c
However shows connected to bluetooth headphones but no sound!
Cheers

JATG

Apr 9, 2012
Cheap mini usb bluetooth dongle from ebay about £1.50 -- 2.00 works fine for file transfers from paired mobile and also for bluetooth GPs module Bt359c
However shows connected to bluetooth headphones but no sound!
Cheers

Do you have one of this dongles? Can you tell one that works?

Thanks.

JATG

Apr 9, 2012
Hello!

I already have de Bluetooth Dongle.

What is the best app to use with a external bluetooth GPS?

kenjr

Apr 10, 2012
Hi, Google search for Bluegps4droid which is an apk . I also use this bluetooth gps receiver from ebay 320728125700 works ok.
Cheers

JATG

Apr 9, 2012
My dongle dosen`t work!
My tablet is C91 Upgrade.

Anyone with C91 Upgrade that bluetooth dongle works?

adrian81063

May 2, 2012
I have one of those Bluetooth dongles, the little one mentioned found in ebay. Doesn't work on ZT-280 C91 upgrade. (the dongle is fine, I tested it on a windows laptop), the Android will not accept the driver needed to run it.

kenjr

Apr 10, 2012
Hi, I use one of these on my Zeniithink zt280 c91 upgrade M3C91-1a on sticky label on the side with latest update from zenithink website and it works ok.
In settings menu ,under wireless & networks is bluetooth listed?
Can you explain how far you get in your settings might find why not working with yours.
Cheers.

JATG

Apr 9, 2012
Also still can not connect any USB Bluetooth device in my C91 Upgrade.
I plug the dongle into the USB port, turn on the tablet, go to the settings and activate the Bluetooth, but past 5 seconds it took off alone!

Anyone here can enable Bluetooth in the C91 upgarde?

adrian81063

May 2, 2012
Hello,
Mine is also the ZT-280 c91 upgrade.
When I plug the bluetooth dongle in, and go to settings, bluetooth is listed. It does say 'connecting to bluetooth' but nothing happens and the switch to turn bluetooth on bounces back to 'off'

adrian81063

May 2, 2012
Hello,
Mine is also the ZT-280 c91 upgrade, 3 weeks old.
When I plug the bluetooth dongle in, and go to settings, bluetooth is listed. It does say 'connecting to bluetooth' but nothing happens and the switch to turn bluetooth on bounces back to 'off'

kenjr

Apr 10, 2012
Hi,
Well I have just reflashed zenithink c91 upgrade with latest update to see if I can create a problem ,but it still works ok.
Is your tablet model no: M3C91-1a ?
Has it got latest update 27/3/12. ?
Does wireless mouse/keyboard work ok on standard usb port.?
Does memory stick work ok on same.?

If all above ok maybe you should try a couple of different dongles incase it is faulty..

Don't know what else to suggest.
Good luck
Cheers.

JATG

Apr 9, 2012
Finally found a dongle that works on my Zenithink C91 Upgrade with Android 4.0.
It is this: bluetooth mini dongle USB 2,0 - R$ 4,87

- I can get files from my phone to the tablet without problems.

- I can connect an external GPS receiver (Holux GPSlim 236) to the tablet, but the problem is that I can not make the GPS work with any GPS Navigation Applications. I tried the Sygic, the iGO, the NDrive and none can track satellites.

Does anyone know how to get around this problem?