Bluetooth Stereo Earbuds for Tablet

michaelp68

Apr 8, 2012
Hi folks.

I'm interested in a Bluetooth stereo headset for use with my Transformer Prime.

I'd use it for music and movies.

I'm interested in your recommendations and experiences.

Most headsets I look at on-line refer to listening to music. Do people even use them for listening to movies?

Thank you for any information and input.

In a really wonderful world, I could have it paired with both my TF and my phone. Could be listening and using with tablet, receive call on phone, pause/mute tablet use and then use it for phone call.

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
michaelp68 said:
Hi folks.

I'm interested in a Bluetooth stereo headset for use with my Transformer Prime.

I'd use it for music and movies.

I'm interested in your recommendations and experiences.

Most headsets I look at on-line refer to listening to music. Do people even use them for listening to movies?

Thank you for any information and input.

In a really wonderful world, I could have it paired with both my TF and my phone. Could be listening and using with tablet, receive call on phone, pause/mute tablet use and then use it for phone call.

What you might try is taking your tablet in to a place that sells headsets and see if you can try some. I wanted to get a Bluetooth headset to watch movies on my tablet during a long flight. Sales person sold me one she said would work. They didn't and I had to take them back. They would not let me try any without buying it. Good luck!

Raiderspy1

Apr 29, 2012
I purchased a headset from BB. Its their brand "rocketfish". I use them with my TF300 and they sound great. They actual have about 6 different settings. Easy to pair and sound great. They are the around the neck and over the ear type. Definitely recommend. Sorry if I broke rules. Sorry, just trying to help.

michaelp68

Apr 8, 2012
Update is that I purchased the Plantronic BackBeat Go bluetooth stereo headset.

Works well with the Prime. Paired easily and stays connected. Enough battery to watch two long movies at high volume. Sound is good.

Sent from my Motorola Photon using Tapatalk 2