Brick (?) my flytouch 3 superpad 2

marco86xx

Sep 8, 2011
Hi,
trying to fix some bugs found in this tablet (SAWEE10), I decided to update it with 1.1 IUW through the SD card.
My tablet is started with the screen showing how robots green while now, installed on this "WWE10B_Android_393477 v9full.ius-" it start with the screen "infoTMIX " and from there infoTMIX not go ahead.

$Photo_00003.jpg.

I try to restore the memory by entering the folder "Android" with files in the sd, but crashes on power-loading of these, even putting them one at a time in sd.

View attachment 3806

I think I have put into the image of flytouch 2, and that's why he can no longer type in the file system .. . I can not even connect the PC to flash it from there, because I can not find the right drivers! IUW as those supplied with does not seem to go well. help! I used Windows7 64bit.

4 days, which is crazy with 'this thing! help!!

Attachments

• $Photo_00002.jpg
    $Photo_00002.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 1,167
Last edited:

ajealadick

Nov 17, 2011
I have the same tablet but my problem is it just went dead one day, I pushed in the reset button and since then nothing. Now when its on it vibrates continiously, can anyone help. Mine is flytouch 3 with 16gb internal memory and 10.2" screen.

brickedtablet

Dec 7, 2011
I had the same problem. After some searches I finally restored it and I wrote a complete guide that you can find here. Hope this help.