Bricked Pandigital?

hughgoodloe22

Dec 7, 2013

I cannot find the information that I'm looking for. See several different posts but no that work for me. I just want to start by saying that I was Follow Mac's guide to rooting my Pandigital 7inch white ereader. I wanted strictly the Android platform and none of that barns and noble crap as I don't read. I seen videos every where people had theirs working so I thought I'd give it a try.

I downloaded the stuff he told me to put it in my external SD card and put it in my pandigital. Restarted held power and volume up and it started updating just as he said it would do. About half way through the installation with the android bot and the progress bar at the bottom my Pandigital's screen randomly went black and it hasn't turned back on since. I can tell that the Pandigital is atleast turning on and off because of when I plug it into the computer but I can't seem to figure out anything else.

I'm not sure if I have bricked it or not. But I cannot go to the pandigital site and download anything to fix it because of course they are out of business now.

But on the plus side I do still have another white pandigital exactly the same that maybe someone can help me as to clone it and install the cloned information back into the one that isn't working.

HELP PLEASE!
confused.gif