Bricked tablet, unknown model

Metroid62

Feb 9, 2012
Hello android forums, I'm glad to be part of the community, but I have bad news sadly. Last night, I sadly deleted the infotmic home from the android tablet I had, sadly there was no other home screen installed so I had accidentally and foolishly caused my android to lose all functionality. After a little digging around, I figured updating the firmware might fix the problem, but instead, I installed the wrong firmware it seems and now the android is possibly bricked forever as the tablet only vibrates when I press the power button to start it.

So, what I'm wondering is if there's anyway to bypass the botched start up and find the firmware, board type, and ultimately try to get it running correctly again, sadly I have no idea what type of tablet it is except for the fact that it is infotmic based, below are some pictures, any and all help is appreciated. Thank you for reading.

EDIT: I remembered the name is supposed to be the ICAN 80001 however, it doesn't seem to be that popular according to google.

174i90.jpg

b9d24x.jpg

jgl0n5.jpg

34g9il0.jpg

Last edited:

Metroid62

Feb 9, 2012
Hm, thanks, but it still runs off infotmic, which isn't wonder media.

edit: or I'm just an idiot.

Last edited: