buyer opinion - esaleschina[dot]com

jenova

May 25, 2011
Why do I post? Because right now I'm stuck with tablet that I didn't ordered! And sending it back and forth will cost the same as the tablet! So to warn others here it is - "my story".

This is "my story" about my first, and last, purchase from on-line store (esaleschina.com).

I decided, after long period of searching and comparing, to buy tablet: 7 Inch Superpad i7 Android 2.2 Tablet PC - FlyTouch 3.
From many on-line store I chosen esaleschina.com and link to pad

Pad specification, in case they change it (they changed already order amount, currently You can buy min. 100 )
CPU: Infotmic iMAPx210 1GHz
RAM: 512M DDR2
Storage: 2GB

Everything seemed fine, no reason for distrust.
Shipment via DHL was fast - 3 days! (as expected from DHL).

I was happy for few days but tablet was "sluggish" (long web browser start, browser "hangs" on bigger page, flash long start on webpage, video management program slow - many thumbnails, etc.), I thought ATM that maybe CPU is weak, but I had same CPU in 10'Tab and everything was faster.

After some time I discovered that this tablet, "PROBABLY" <- it's like 99.9%, have 256MB RAM instead of 512MB RAM!
How do I know that?
After root I got those outputs:

cat /proc/meminfo -> MemTotal: 188188 kB == 183 MB
Quick System Information (market app.) -> Memory Total: 184 MB

And another user WITH THE SAME PAD but 256MB version:
$ cat /proc/meminfo
MemTotal: 189000 kB

For 512MB tab, total memory (MemTotal) is ALWAYS greater then 256MB (and less then 512MB due to reservation for android/kernel).

After discovering above I e-mailed them ... didn't got reply ... that was a week ago.

So bottom line is that esaleschina.com don't know what sells or deliberately sells 256MB tabs as the 512MB.

My advice DON'T BUY FROM esaleschina.com go to other store, there's is plenty.

ClaudioM

May 6, 2012
I placed literally hundreds of orders from esales and use to deal with Janet, until then things weren't too bad but then she left and I started to deal with their other sales members. Since then, they provide no support whatsoever and ignore my emails which the delivery report confirms as delivered and read to several of their emails addresses. I completely stopped buying from this company and have been warning them to assist with faulty goods which are suppose to be cover by warranty such as DOA products etc.. From a personal experience and with nothing to gain but to warn other buyers, stay the hell away from these guys, you will regret it in the long run.. BTW, if any member for esales decides to reply here please don't because I sent numerous emails which were ALL ignored, don't dare use this platform to try and discredit me or the next thing is a YouTube video with copies of all my orders, emails asking for supports etc..

Borana

Jun 10, 2012
Why do I post? Because right now I'm stuck with tablet that I didn't ordered! And sending it back and forth will cost the same as the tablet! So to warn others here it is - "my story".

This is "my story" about my first, and last, purchase from on-line store (esaleschina.com).

I decided, after long period of searching and comparing, to buy tablet: 7 Inch Superpad i7 Android 2.2 Tablet PC - FlyTouch 3.
From many on-line store I chosen esaleschina.com and link to pad

Pad specification, in case they change it (they changed already order amount, currently You can buy min. 100 )
CPU: Infotmic iMAPx210 1GHz
RAM: 512M DDR2
Storage: 2GB

Everything seemed fine, no reason for distrust.
Shipment via DHL was fast - 3 days! (as expected from DHL).

I was happy for few days but tablet was "sluggish" (long web browser start, browser "hangs" on bigger page, flash long start on webpage, video management program slow - many thumbnails, etc.), I thought ATM that maybe CPU is weak, but I had same CPU in 10'Tab and everything was faster.

After some time I discovered that this tablet, "PROBABLY" <- it's like 99.9%, have 256MB RAM instead of 512MB RAM!
How do I know that?
After root I got those outputs:

cat /proc/meminfo -> MemTotal: 188188 kB == 183 MB
Quick System Information (market app.) -> Memory Total: 184 MB

And another user WITH THE SAME PAD but 256MB version:
$ cat /proc/meminfo
MemTotal: 189000 kB

For 512MB tab, total memory (MemTotal) is ALWAYS greater then 256MB (and less then 512MB due to reservation for android/kernel).

After discovering above I e-mailed them ... didn't got reply ... that was a week ago.

So bottom line is that esaleschina.com don't know what sells or deliberately sells 256MB tabs as the 512MB.

i also have the problem...finally, i found that the test software problem.
i opened my tablet, the memory was 512mb. but less of show.