Buyers Beware when buying from Android in a box !!!

tanny7283

Aug 31, 2012
I ordered from Android in a box below you will see what my order was.

Unfortunately I did not receive what I ordered I was told 16gb model in black was not available and a white one would be sent.

However what I received was totally different all together from my order placed.

I received 1 black 8gb scratched screen tablet not brand new and totally different to what I ordered below none of the items I ordered have been supplied.

I hope I get a response soon and I am not any more inconvenienced by this slow and incorrect delivery and poor service.

This has been very very dissapointing as this was a birthday gift for my son and now I have to wait even longer for Android In a Box to rectify this.

The silly thing is before they shipped my order out I even told them to make sure all my items are correctly packed and checked before posting out as I have had problems with other suppliers in China and wanted to avoid all this hassle.

Typical now that my order could not of been followed by my invoice and how could they send me the wrong size tablet and not send all my items I ordered.

So any buyers please be aware what you order may not be what you recieve to say the last used and not even brand new !!!!:mad:

Lets see how Android in a box resolves this and I hope they not expecting me to cough up with the return costs for something they made a mess off!!!:mad:

Ainol Novo 7 Elf II - 7 inch Dual Core Android 4.0 Tablet Cortex A9T0111-ZINS01-ZTIP01-ZPCKG02-AP01ZUK-T0111Z16B-KS0102Z
Model
1 x Ainol Elf II - 16G Black $132.99T0111Z16B1$132.99
Plug Type
1 x UK Plug $0.99AP01ZUK1$0.99
Packaging
1 x Original Packaging $0.00ZPCKG021$0.00
Accessories
1 x Screen Protector for - Ainol Elf II $1.99KS0102Z1$1.99
Insurance and Warranty
1 x Shipping Damage Insurance $4.99ZINS011$4.99
1 x English Language Setup $1.99ZTIP011$1.99
Subtotal$142.95
Shipping & Handling$21.78
Adjustment Fee$161.73

JUST TO UPDATE ANDROIDINABOX HAVE RECIEVED MY TABLET AND I HAVE SENT THEM NUMEROUS MESSAGES AND I AM STILL WAITING MY REFUND FOR AN ORDER THAT WAS PLACED WELL OVER A MONT AND THE TOTAL REFUND IS NOT THE PRICE I PAID SO I NEED $161.73 + THE AGREED RETURN SHIPPING COST AS PROMISED.

I WILL WAIT TILL WEDNESDAY THEN I WILL ESCALTE WITH PAYPAL AS ANDROIDINABOX HAS STOPPED REPLYING BACK TO ME NOW THAT THEY HAVE RECIEVE THEIR PRODUCT BACK.

ANYONE I MEAN ANYONE !!!!!!!! BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL WHEN ORDERING AND EXPECT VERY POOR COMMUNICATION AND SLOW SERVICE I WILL KEEP THIS POST UPDATED AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS ...............KEEP WATCHING THIS THREAD:mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:

Androidinabox

Mar 15, 2012
Hi tanny, sorry for the inconveniences caused. Your money will be refunded once we receive the tablet.