Buying Advice - High Performance $200 Chinese Tablet

MikeHFM

Mar 13, 2014
Hi there,

Im new to the site. I have searched the web for reviews comparing the 'ainol novo spark ii (firewire)' and the 'pipo m6 pro 3g'.

Basically im looking for a decent tablet for work and general use. I have around £150 to spend I have been draw to the spark ii and m6 pro. I would like some infomation from some experienced users about best value for money/performance.

I would like something with a decent HD screen, little/no lag, I can work with clients from using and app like 'note taker hd' for ipad. I think the closest thing to that on android is 'lecture notes' I would need to be able to upload and write on pdfs. And store client records etc. Any advice is much appreciated guys (and gals). Thanks in advance for any help - im open for suggestions of better tablets within the price region also :)

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011

MikeHFM

Mar 13, 2014
Thanks I think I will get the ainol novo 9 spark ii. But my only worry is the shipping and the returns if there is a prpblem I.e nedding a repair. How long is the general turn around from posting back to china, and then back to the UK. Also the costs involved in this process. Can anyone advise of any reputable sellera in the UK?

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
Spemall provide one year free warranty repair, so you need not have to worry about that !

MikeHFM

Mar 13, 2014
Hi I ordered from spemall as advised on monday this week. I paid for express delivery, I was promised that the product was in stock (as stated on the website).
When I queried the delivery as no tracking info was supplied I was told 'that the product is not in stock, but it will be over the next few days and woukd be dispatched before the weekend.'

Still no dispatch, still no tracking number... limited responses to emails and no response to tickets raised through the website...

Really disappointed will not be using this company again... any advice or response 'spemall'

MikeHFM

Mar 13, 2014
Hi I will PM you ther order numbet thanks. Also the tracking number provided isnt returning any results.

benroveno

Mar 28, 2014
Dude, with $200 budget, you should aim your target to HP Slate 7 Extreme. This tablet is just really awesome. First of all, it's powered by Tegra 4 SoC from NVIDIA, which is really fast and powerful especially for gaming. Secondly, it also has a built-in stylus which i've already seen and it's just great even for drawing professional pictures, just like Note 8. The display is HD by the way with the res. 1280x800 pixels, which already looks sharp on 7-inch screen. I've also already heard that its 5MP camera can produce some decent quality photos. And the battery life is also good even for heavy intense tasks. Actually, i'm planning to get this tablet soon when it lands in my country (fingers crossed!!).

MikeHFM

Mar 13, 2014
Thanks spemall

I have received the tablet and I love it!

But i have a few problems...

The stock firmware needs upgrading...
* i cannot get the keyboard to stop vibrating on keypress - this option has been disabled in the menu but still doesnt work
* there are Chinese apps that cannot be uninstalled, when I reboot the tablet they are reinstalled.
* there are a few performace upgrades which i assume will be met with a later firmware

Please advise what is he latest, most appropriate UK firmware I can install without voiding my warranty. Please supply a download link also.

Thanks!

MikeHFM

Mar 13, 2014
Also the emails don't sync/send from the default app. Any help please? This can be a great tablet just need more support for it

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
Thanks spemall

I have received the tablet and I love it!

But i have a few problems...

The stock firmware needs upgrading...
* i cannot get the keyboard to stop vibrating on keypress - this option has been disabled in the menu but still doesnt work
* there are Chinese apps that cannot be uninstalled, when I reboot the tablet they are reinstalled.
* there are a few performace upgrades which i assume will be met with a later firmware

Please advise what is he latest, most appropriate UK firmware I can install without voiding my warranty. Please supply a download link also.

Thanks!

Hi Sir, here is the download link: Èí¼þÐÅÏ¢ - ÏÂÔØÖÐÐÄ - °¬Åµµç×Ó , hope can help you ,and very glad you love the Ainol NOVO9 SPARK 2 II Tablet !