Buying an Android Tablet from China for Christmas?

Jul 17, 2010
Christmas is coming and we all need to buy gifts. This year I have decided a different approach rather than just wasting money on things my kids and cousins would eventually not need.
Android tablets make a great choice for all ages…they are Multi functioned which saves you on deciding if you ant to get a mp3 player or a internet browser…because Android has it all…+ you have the android market with apps that keep every one busy.

Like you I am confused too

Well lets face it, every things made in China so who are we kidding.

For the last 2 years we have seen a bombardment of various Chinese Android tablets being sold in the market today. From eBay, Amazon to online retailers every one has them as hot items.

Generic names like Superpad, Wopad, and Dropad have popped up, with buyers buying them and still complaining that they are not genuine.
So what is this confusion all about…what is genuine when the generic tablets we buy online from ebay etc are still not proving to be genuine for most of us…or are we kidding ourselves??

To add to the confusion, many branded companies have come up with their own Android tablets and some are worst than the Chinese ones.

First of all lets understand the most important thing.
The Superpads, Wopads etc..are names that get associated with a certain model and get manufactured by many factories in china. So pin pointing which is genuine and which is not is out of the question. Because for the manufacturers who make them, its just a game of Lego…they assemble the units from the components that they get from the market and if a Infotmx220 has been sold successfully as superpad by one factory, then others will follow and flood the market.

What’s important is to understand the processor that’s running your unit, not how big your unit is. Your processor determines your speed, processing and gaming ability of your tablets.

Processors like the via 8650, infotm, Rockchip and Samsung S5 are the most stable processors with a history.
However the problem is that any supplier can get hold of these PCBA’s and assemble units withy lower quality battery, components etc..Which then compute to be a bigger problem?

Should you buy Android Tablets from China?
Yes you should…they are lower priced, Multi options and some suppliers are known to supply genuine units with service.
Some sellers will expertise in Android and these are the ones I would look at when buying my Android tablets rather than buying from trading sites that list 10000’s of products for sale. Some special brands like GO-TAB etc are worth a look if some one is selling them on ebay or amazon etc..

If a seller just deals on android, then they know android and that’s what I would bet my money on for quality and service.

Christmas is coming and its never been a good time to pick up an Android tablet..its a good choice for all ages. I’ve picked up some which saves me time on selecting what to buy..

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Christmas is coming and we all need to buy gifts. This year I have decided a different approach rather than just wasting money on things my kids and cousins would eventually not need.
Android tablets make a great choice for all ages…they are Multi functioned which saves you on deciding if you ant to get a mp3 player or a internet browser…because Android has it all…+ you have the android market with apps that keep every one busy.

Like you I am confused too

Well lets face it, every things made in China so who are we kidding.

For the last 2 years we have seen a bombardment of various Chinese Android tablets being sold in the market today. From eBay, Amazon to online retailers every one has them as hot items.

Generic names like Superpad, Wopad, and Dropad have popped up, with buyers buying them and still complaining that they are not genuine.
So what is this confusion all about…what is genuine when the generic tablets we buy online from ebay etc are still not proving to be genuine for most of us…or are we kidding ourselves??

To add to the confusion, many branded companies have come up with their own Android tablets and some are worst than the Chinese ones.

First of all lets understand the most important thing.
The Superpads, Wopads etc..are names that get associated with a certain model and get manufactured by many factories in china. So pin pointing which is genuine and which is not is out of the question. Because for the manufacturers who make them, its just a game of Lego…they assemble the units from the components that they get from the market and if a Infotmx220 has been sold successfully as superpad by one factory, then others will follow and flood the market.

What’s important is to understand the processor that’s running your unit, not how big your unit is. Your processor determines your speed, processing and gaming ability of your tablets.

Processors like the via 8650, infotm, Rockchip and Samsung S5 are the most stable processors with a history.
However the problem is that any supplier can get hold of these PCBA’s and assemble units withy lower quality battery, components etc..Which then compute to be a bigger problem?

Should you buy Android Tablets from China?
Yes you should…they are lower priced, Multi options and some suppliers are known to supply genuine units with service.
Some sellers will expertise in Android and these are the ones I would look at when buying my Android tablets rather than buying from trading sites that list 10000’s of products for sale. Some special brands like GO-TAB etc are worth a look if some one is selling them on ebay or amazon etc..

If a seller just deals on android, then they know android and that’s what I would bet my money on for quality and service.

Christmas is coming and its never been a good time to pick up an Android tablet..its a good choice for all ages. I’ve picked up some which saves me time on selecting what to buy..

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.