C71 ZTPad URGENT HELP for new user

JuneBar

Apr 20, 2012
I have the "so-called" latest 7" android 4.0.3 tablet. User manual hopeless but so far so good in downloading apps. etc. Yesterday I connected up to my pc fine and transferred 3 test files. It also said it was charging from the USB cable too.
TODAY my pc first of all recognised the G drive and asked me to insert a disk. On properties it showed this drive as having 100% free memory Then it showed it as drive F and drive G (both with free memory). Then I tried all 5 other USB ports on my pc but it stopped showing any external device and the sound of the cable being inserted stopped.
I have ordered an SD micro card but don't know if I can transfer my music files from pc to tablet this way.
Also yesterday when I was installing my VPN my tablet actually reproduced all the Google web sites I was using on my pc to get the instructions as to how to configure my VPN for the tablet. Today that also didn't work. I must admit I have played about with the tablet experimentally, not really knowing what I am doing as I can't find a manual online.
I am new to this, so hope someone can help a damsel in distresss as I love my Zenithink C71 to bits and don't want to have to return it to China and then get another which has the same problems. I also tried downloading the USB drivers from Zenithink site to both my pc and my tablet. Come on guys please please help. I have spent 4 hours searching the internet for solutions but not found any for this device.

JuneBar

Apr 20, 2012
I will now reply to myself. Today (Sunday) got an email reply from Ebellking to my email of yesterday with instructions of how to connect. And it works fine. Connect via USB DEV mini port and go to USB storage on TABLET to allow storage. Remember to eject device from pc before closing down. So downloaded some music files and they all play perfectly. Can't wait for my micro SD to arrive here in Spain. I can't speak highly enough of this product and of the customer service I have received from Ebellking. They always answer email within 24 hours. They seem to work round the clock so it is probably forwarded automatically to China for a quick response (Cathy seems to know everything about the product but I doubt if she works Sat & Sun in UK). For the price this is a marvellous tablet

wcarrots

May 3, 2012
I will now reply to myself. Today (Sunday) got an email reply from Ebellking to my email of yesterday with instructions of how to connect. And it works fine. Connect via USB DEV mini port and go to USB storage on TABLET to allow storage. Remember to eject device from pc before closing down. So downloaded some music files and they all play perfectly. Can't wait for my micro SD to arrive here in Spain. I can't speak highly enough of this product and of the customer service I have received from Ebellking. They always answer email within 24 hours. They seem to work round the clock so it is probably forwarded automatically to China for a quick response (Cathy seems to know everything about the product but I doubt if she works Sat & Sun in UK). For the price this is a marvellous tablet

How did you turn on the USB storage, I have looked at everything I can think of on settings and can't figure out how to do it?

pattypoohhere

May 4, 2012
I bought one of the zenithink c71 for my sister for her birthday, we live 1800 miles apart. I was so excited cause I wanted to be able to skype. she gets the tablet calls me and says the instructions don't go with this tablet , I had already contacted the company once due to the fact that I paid 19.94 for 3-5 delivery and it took 11 days asked for 1/2 of my shipping charges back and was told it would be easier to refund me 5.00 I just said ok to get it over with. I contacted them about the tablet and was told when they changed the tablet they didn't change the instructions. errr I filed a complaint to paypal and thought these people would be reasonable but they don't see a problem so now I have to take the claim further. sad sad

Stormium

Apr 20, 2012
I bought one of the zenithink c71 for my sister for her birthday, we live 1800 miles apart. I was so excited cause I wanted to be able to skype. she gets the tablet calls me and says the instructions don't go with this tablet , I had already contacted the company once due to the fact that I paid 19.94 for 3-5 delivery and it took 11 days asked for 1/2 of my shipping charges back and was told it would be easier to refund me 5.00 I just said ok to get it over with. I contacted them about the tablet and was told when they changed the tablet they didn't change the instructions. errr I filed a complaint to paypal and thought these people would be reasonable but they don't see a problem so now I have to take the claim further. sad sad

The reason it took 11 days is becuase it took 6 days for them to run around and buy one from a market! There are honest people who actually stock them, you just have to find them ;)

Justinyao

May 5, 2012
Where did you buy it? Why not ask the seller for a support? They should be experienced on that question.

ZenithinkUK

May 7, 2012
Hi Guy's,
We have just started www.zenithinkuk.com and have stocked up on the C91 Upgrade. We have been given official distributorship from zenithink themselves and offer UK based sales, support, returns etc. Please let us have your reviews on the site which is still under development. We have also stocked a 7" tablet which has an aluminium back cover and looks amazing. It is faster and more robust than any other models we came accross. We have yet to setup sales but will update you as soon as we do.
Kindest Regards
Zenithink UK
[email protected]

palama

Aug 27, 2012
hello
my ZTPAD 9.7 inch android, i locked the screen and now am finding it difficult to open it, pls can someone assist me on what to do