C91 Stuck at Android, Even After Resetting

deeganamanda

Jan 25, 2014
Hi, I am having problems with my tablet. It has hardly been used and has stopped booting up. I have tried factory reset and tried contacting Zenithink for assistance but they are un resoonsive and as the item is out of warrenty even though hardly used I feel i have been ripped off.

I have tried some links to download firmware as I have seen some posts but I don't think the information on the link was correct. Is anyone able to offer any advice or does anyone have the link for this?

thanks Mand
:mad::mad:

Last edited:

cali

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sep 25, 2011
Welcome to the site. Hope you can get this fixed.

omarahum

Developer
Mar 4, 2013
Hi, I am having problems with my tablet. It has hardly been used and has stopped booting up. I have tried factory reset and tried contacting Zenithink for assistance but they are un resoonsive and as the item is out of warrenty even though hardly used I feel i have been ripped off.

I have tried some links to download firmware as I have seen some posts but I don't think the information on the link was correct. Is anyone able to offer any advice or does anyone have the link for this?

thanks Mand
:mad::mad:
Which C91 do you have? ZT-280 H1_2n, ZT-280 H1_3n, ZT-280 H1_3a, ZT-282 H3_1a or ZT-282 H3_1n?

What ROM did you download or try to flash/update onto the tablet?

Are you using a FAT32 formatted sdcard with no partitions on it? Is the recovery able to boot from the sdcard's zt-update folder?

PS - Can someone move this topic to http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/zenithink-zt280-c91-c91-upgrade/ ? Thanks!

Last edited: