Cambridge Sciences 9.7 Tablet.. UPDATE

acegeezer

Oct 24, 2012
My Son has badgered me to buy this tablet for his Birthday.. recommended by his school pals (I reckon it's OK.. but)

Apparently this is the latest iteration (fast as hell) according to his mates and has the Rockchip RK3066 Dual core Cortex A9 CPU 1.5GHz + ARM Mali TM-400 GPU Quad accelerated GPU .
I hope I am allowed to show a link to it, as never heard of this as a "named" brand, but awesome specs it seems..

CAMBRIDGE SCIENCES StarPAD 9. Android 4.1 JELLY BEAN Tablet PC. Built-in Bluetooth (9.7 inch. 16GB + Detachable Black leather Bluetooth Keyboard and carry case): Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories

I would appreciate any insight and advice on this please, from you techy folk.
I have emailed the vendors of this and they are in the UK and provide a full 1 year warranty, didn't want the possible return to China issues I've been reading about!!
Thanks in advance m8's. :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

;) UPDATE.. Took a punt on this, fantastic.. the quality is exceptional, clear crisp picture with great graphics and zips along.. no lag perfect precise touch capacitive screen.
Full and concise English user manual, even explains how to use every detail of the Tablet, including colour graphical information (worth more than the Tablet to publish)
So, I did make the perfect decision and to cap it all, full 12 months warranty from a UK service centre with full repair or New replacement exchange.. happy Bunny.. you betcha! lol
;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by acegeezer; Today at 03:31 PM. Reason: UPDATE