Can anyone recommend a case?

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
The M1 from Electroniccrap.com. hands down the best one right now.

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt using the Android Tablet app!

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
Steve does that business as a side thing, not his real business so he doesn't keep a ton of stock. Drop him a note and see if he has any orders coming.

it2steve

Feb 16, 2011
already on it... think the Woot thing killed me the last two days. My 'guy' has already shipped 50 m1's, 50 BLACK clips, and 50 docks. I put him on notice to plan on another load mid week.

He's pretty good about providing a tracking number and getting it here quick. Usually 3-4 days from China!! I am guessing Mon or Tues all will be straight in the universe :) Nothing like working a 10 hour day to go home and stuff envelopes for an hour (honestly, it's been kinda fun)

fridge011

Mar 19, 2011
sweet, im gonna order mine today. do the clip and m1 cases allow the tab to fold all the way over and sit flat facing up with all the cover behind it? i couldnt find any pics of it like that.

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
The m1. And then others if you want

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
The zagg does cut glare, but I didn't like the feel. Read my post on Rain-x, then make your own call.

IndyLateNite

Mar 14, 2011
I just got a Clip from Steve at Electronic Crap. I have to say I love this case. You can fold it completly out of the way, 3 different "stop" for screen positioning and you don't have to take it off to put the gTab in it's dock. Only wish I had got the black one. I'm watching the site so when the black ones come back in stock, I will order one. I had one of the cases with the keyboard and it was a total pain in the A** to deal with.

fridge011

Mar 19, 2011
indy, is it pretty easy to put it in and take it out of the clip case? also, are you using a screen protector? i would do without but im worried about scratching the screen.