Can someone with the 10.1 run some tests for me?

kitex2

Dec 4, 2010
I just ordered mine and supposedly arrive tues. I was going to put the market on it and was wondering if someone could test out the Skyfire browser on it to see how it worked (really just to see if Justin Tv streams work on it)

And if its possible to plug in a usb game pad to play games with?

gurgle

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2010
Keep in mind the official Adobe verification for Flash 10.1 and the 101 has not happened yet. So any tests will be inconclusive. There is no way to assure a good test. The performance will be poor as it will be running at a higher thread and application layer.

kitex2

Dec 4, 2010
Keep in mind the official Adobe verification for Flash 10.1 and the 101 has not happened yet. So any tests will be inconclusive. There is no way to assure a good test. The performance will be poor as it will be running at a higher thread and application layer.
im aware. I dont need it to run stuff in flash persay Skyfire just lets you play flash videos even on devices that run 2.1 and even on iphones and i like to watch some channels on justin tv.
It works fine on my mytouch slide (has an htc flash player but not 2.2 so does not have true flash) and have seen it work on a Samsung intercept (though its a crappy phone XP)

and i like runing emulators on my phone and playing them but i was wondering if i can plug in a game pad to make it easier