Cannot Boot a Netbook, Runs Android Jellybean

pcman772

Oct 22, 2013
Hello folks. First time posting here.

I have a problem with this netbook that runs android jellybean 4.1 as the operating system. It has no identifiable information about the manufacturer and only lists general specifications about the hardware installed in the computer.

My question is I recently uninstalled some apps and I think i uninstalled something I shouldn't have. Now I see the Linux Android Jellybean Man on screen when I turn on the netbook but it fails to load the operating system as it once did before. It keeps looping over and over again and this can go on for hours before I give up and just winde up turning the laptop off.

Is this laptop/netbook dead or can it be ressurrected? Like i stated before there is no identifiable information about this product online it was bought from ebay for $130.00. I cannot find any information about it online and don't know how to get it to recognize an SDcard so I could possibly flash the rom and start from fresh. I don't much care about the data on it, i just want it working again.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Mike Casimir

Ricky405jr

Feb 23, 2013
Have you tried resetting it? Maybe a pin hole somewhere? Or try key combinations to go into recovery, power back or volume keys. And do a factory reset there. Note the device must be turned off.

pcman772

Oct 22, 2013
I have tried resetting it by sticking a paper clip inside the reset hole and rebooting, powering off and doing it, holding down different keys and resetting but nothing seems to work. This is a 10" mini netbook with a VIA WM8850 1.5ghz processor. That is all the system information I can find off this unit because it is completely integrated. Trying to remove the screws and removing the back cover won't do any good because its all integrated. Ripping off the plastic will rip off components and tear wires inside, The front and back of this device is sort of glued together.

I cannot find any information about this product. The closest is this one:
http://www.***************/item/Fre...-WM8650-4GB-800MHZ-android-2-2/615116059.html

Is there something I can put on an SDCARD and plop it into the laptop that will allow me to get system information from it? Right now its in a constant boot loop and does nothing else.

Thanks in advance!

Hello folks. First time posting here.

I have a problem with this netbook that runs android jellybean 4.1 as the operating system. It has no identifiable information about the manufacturer and only lists general specifications about the hardware installed in the computer.

My question is I recently uninstalled some apps and I think i uninstalled something I shouldn't have. Now I see the Linux Android Jellybean Man on screen when I turn on the netbook but it fails to load the operating system as it once did before. It keeps looping over and over again and this can go on for hours before I give up and just winde up turning the laptop off.

Is this laptop/netbook dead or can it be ressurrected? Like i stated before there is no identifiable information about this product online it was bought from ebay for $130.00. I cannot find any information about it online and don't know how to get it to recognize an SDcard so I could possibly flash the rom and start from fresh. I don't much care about the data on it, i just want it working again.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Mike Casimir