Cannot download apps from the Android Market on the tablet

mark0696

Aug 23, 2011
I got a Telechips X5A. I tried to download the application in the Android market, a box shows up saying the application Market(process com.android.vending) has stopped unexpectedly which forced the market to close. Can anyone help please?

1stone1

Feb 15, 2012
some tablets cant access the market.there are alternatives however like SlideME | Android Community and Application Marketplace

Why would these tablets have the market app preinstalled on them?

I am having the same problem with a friends tablet, i did a bit of reading and found a few tips to fix the problem. one was to clear the cache in the market app ( settings-manage applications-all-market-clear ) and another was to clear cache in the download manager. the first one did not work for me with the second one i could not find a download manager listed in the apps. Is it possable this is why the market is not working??

J

jimbo7630

one workaround is to visit the market website via your PC and if your tablet is registered, anything you click to download will automatically go to your device.

1stone1

Feb 15, 2012
Please disregard last post, i found it. My friends tablet is not listed also my tablet is not listed but i can use the android market. It shows the apps i have purchased and tells me "There are no Android phones associated with this account". Is it strange that mine works and his do not?

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Hi,the fix you are talking about was actually to clear google services framework but you have to remember to reboot as soon as you clear data.:)

Samsung Galaxy Note