Cannot download from marketplace - MID utv210 S5PV210 ARM Cortex-A8 processor

ladybex

Aug 24, 2010
Hi I have just purchased a new tablet, however although the android market was pre-installed I cant seem to download anything from it.
I dont even get any error messages, just it permanently hangs on starting download for any app I select.
In addition, googlemail won't sync - this was also already installed on it but after I set up my account , which I needed to do do access anything, it would not sync at all even when I activated the sync function.
With it on, i checked my account settings and the googlemail accont says sync off?

Can anyone help ::(

mal_k100

Apr 14, 2011
Do you have an option somewhere to look at 'Notification' ?
On mine (2.2) it is either in the settings or I can drag down the top bar and see them.
Do you get any messages there such as 'installed' or any error message that might give you a clue?
Not sure but maybe if you have insufficient memory it wouldn't work so you'll need to copy some apps to SD card to free up first ?

VonSpyder

Apr 16, 2011
I find most people cant download fromt he actual android market because you apparently have to have an android phone associated with your google account )or some bs like that) it doesnt really bother me though as there are at least three good alternative markets to choose from (each has an app so you can use it just like the regular android market) each has the same apps the regular android market does. Go check them out and see if you can download from them instead! They are Applanet, SlideME Market, and Amazon App Market (yes THAT amazon!) Applanet is my favorite of the three, but they all work quite well. Check them out!