Can't connect to wi-fi!

Besg

Dec 30, 2011
I got my tab last monday, and i connected to the wi-fi, and it was working fine. Last night, suddenly i got no connection at all, and i tried to connect again, but it says no "IP available"... my internet is working fine, i just can't connect the tablet, i have a laptop that is working fine, and a nother tablet that is working as well... just the acer that is not working (i don't connect those all at the same time). Please help me... i'm not very good at this gadget thing! Ona last thing, it says that the wi-fi is protected or something like that...​

jpinsl

Dec 3, 2011
Try resetting the tablet with a paper clip inserted in the hole marked 'reset' next to the USB port.
To connect to a protected Wi-Fi, you will need to provide the correct password.

frnkws

Jul 30, 2011
I got my tab last monday, and i connected to the wi-fi, and it was working fine. Last night, suddenly i got no connection at all, and i tried to connect again, but it says no "IP available"... my internet is working fine, i just can't connect the tablet, i have a laptop that is working fine, and a nother tablet that is working as well... just the acer that is not working (i don't connect those all at the same time). Please help me... i'm not very good at this gadget thing! Ona last thing, it says that the wi-fi is protected or something like that...​
Sometimes if I have used the tablet elsewhere, with no internet connection, I have to go into the internet settings and just click on my connection or set up connection to reconnect to my wifi.

Icebike

Apr 28, 2011
The other issue might be if your router was set up for a very small number of devices, and several more arrived under the Christmas tree.

As recommended above, reboot both the TABLET and your ROUTER.