cant factory reset my superpad any help(E:Can't open/cache/recovery/command:no such..

azzo

Jan 23, 2011
hi guys, i tried to factory reset my superpad by pressing (power on button+home button +back button) and i get

E:Can't open/cache/recovery/command:no such file or directory

i select (wipe data/factory reset)
select yes and so on

when it boots again my applications are gone but i still it turns on using the same adroid version it had before not the original one

can any body suggest a step by step how to work around this?
thanks

Last edited:

bcream

Nov 19, 2012
With the tablet powered off, press and hold the menu button... while you are still holding the menu button, press and hold the power button....Within a few seconds the tablet will power on and a boot menu will appear. Use the volume toggle switch button to navigate the (menu). Navigate to ( wipe data/factory reset )then press the home button to execute....then navigate to ( yes delete all user data )and press the home button to execute. Next, navigate to the reboot and press the home button. You will reset your android to factory setting.
This is what I had to do for a factory reset. Hope this helps.

leeb

Jul 16, 2011
hi guys, i tried to factory reset my superpad by pressing (power on button+home button +back button) and i get

E:Can't open/cache/recovery/command:no such file or directory

i select (wipe data/factory reset)
select yes and so on

when it boots again my applications are gone but i still it turns on using the same adroid version it had before not the original one

can any body suggest a step by step how to work around this?
thanks

When did you replace the 'original' with what comes back up? What did it have before?

For that matter, some details about the pad would be useful.... RAM, TF slots, info from the ABOUT DEVICE (hopefully the 'original' one)...
Stuff like that.

It sounds to me like you are getting the factory reset. If you are expecting something 'older/different' you will need to get the version back that you had before.
:D