Can't Stream Audio On Android That Stream Properly On PC

dj_paige

Dec 4, 2013
There have been times when I'd like to stream the audio from my alma mater's football or basketball games. On a Windows PC, using Firefox or internet Explorer or Chrome, the audio streams properly. However, on my Android tablet (Sambsung Galaxy Tab S, Android 6.0.1), the audio never streams using Chrome or Firefox. I have the same problem if I try to stream the audio on my Android phone (Samsung Galaxy S5, Android 6.0.1) using Chrome. Whether I am on wi-Fi or cellular network, the result is the same, the audio doesn't stream.

For example, here is the audio stream of today's football game, beginning at 1pm EDT on October 1
Bulls Live Audio

Is there a way to make this audio stream properly on my Android device? Thank you.

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
Your site likely requires Flash to function correctly, so you need to load a Flash-capable browser like Dolphin in order to play the stream. Android hasn't supported Flash for a few years now, so things like this frequently happen.

dj_paige

Dec 4, 2013
Thanks, I will give that a try and let you know what happens next time there is a football game audio to stream (probably not for a week or so).