Capacitive Buttons: Yay or nay?

Six

Oct 1, 2012
What are your guys' thoughts on capacitive buttons on tablets?

You know, those little white shapes at the bottom of some cell phones and tablets that may vibrate when you click them. They're the replacement for physical buttons.

I ask because I am going to buy a Ramos W13 Pro tablet but there are two types of the same tablet. One has capacitive buttons, the other does not. I am leaning toward the one with capacitive buttons (because it was a dual core 1.5GHz processor) rather than the one without the capacitive buttons (because it has a dual core 1.2GHz processor) and of course, the more GHz the merrier!

So what are your thoughts? Do they get in the way? Do you prefer the confirmation of a physical button? Do you not like buttons at all and like on-screen buttons?

I personally don't like any buttons at all, I like on-screen buttons. The only reason I lean toward the Ramos W13 Pro tablet with capacitive buttons is because of the faster processing. They're both otherwise the same exact tablet. But I feel that capacitive buttons will get in my way when playing landscape games. I would hate to constantly be mis-clicking the home button.