case and screenproctector

tabthe

Jun 18, 2012
fyi i couldn't find zeki cases or screen proctector so I bought a case and screen protector for a kindle fire on ebay. the case i got is has like a fabric sleeve it slides in. Its tight but the zeki fits in in, and the screen protector is the right size but no punch out for the camera, so i used a hole puncher. works good.

uscanst56

Jun 13, 2012
I just put a nook color screen protector on. Barely covered the useable screen not block the camera. Had 2 little bubbles that came out easy. Nice Matte finish that reduces glare significantly. Took outside to test reading, had to crank brightness but was readable in full sunlight.
Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk 2

EjBlack

Jun 24, 2012
Has anyone here purchased the case/keyboard combo (Ebay, Amazon, Etc.) with the mini-usb plug for this unit?

I am looking into them, but strongly doubt they would work because the mini-usb is charging/data and not a host.

THR33IN0N3

Jun 9, 2012
EjBlack said:
Has anyone here purchased the case/keyboard combo (Ebay, Amazon, Etc.) with the mini-usb plug for this unit?

I am looking into them, but strongly doubt they would work because the mini-usb is charging/data and not a host.

I had a used one that I'm using and yes it works great. The only thing that doesn't work is the delete key. You have to use the backspace key to delete.

eBandit

Jan 16, 2012
I had a used one that I'm using and yes it works great. The only thing that doesn't work is the delete key. You have to use the backspace key to delete.

Thanks for that info. Zeki support claimed it didnt have the software to use a usb keyboard and there was no way to use on on it. Was considering returned it if so. Still not sure though since so many report screen issues after a few days of using it and other features seem week compared to other $100 tablets.

zaivala

Nov 9, 2012
I bought the cover/case/stand made by Zeki (DPI). It is really good in a lot of ways. You still need to create holes for headphones & the battery light if you want to see that. but it provides great protection, not just a bag or cover like some of you talked about. I know it's overpriced but I love mine and am glad I got it. If you're having triuble finding one, fingerhut.com usually has them in stock.

TaekwonBo

Nov 20, 2012
Purchased a screen protector from XtremeGuard.com. Originally $15.00 but their Facebook page has a coupon for 75% off 2 (Code:75off2 exp:Unknown)

Has a nice cut around the camera, Haven't installed it yet. Comes with a 60 day guarantee, & free shipping. Installation seems odd since they require you to use soapy water but I have some Zagg application spray that I want to try before the soapy water option.

Will let you know how the install goes.

Zeki TB782B 7" Tablet Screen Protector

zaivala

Nov 9, 2012
Seems like a steep price for a sheet of sticky plastic. You should get 20 sheets for that price, and they would still be making a hefty profit. I just left the protector on that my Zeki shipped with.

TaekwonBo

Nov 20, 2012
Those looking for a OEM case, Belk.com has the cases for 9.99 plus shipping. Don't bother searching for a coupon code since they only work with a Belk credit card. Of course you could find cheaper cases elsewhere, but for those who prefer oem cases this deal is for you.

FiOS_Dan

Oct 20, 2012
Here's a link to the kind of kick stand case I am using with my Zeki. Mine was a little lower price with free shipping but you get the drift. It has been working out just great so far. HTH

pmcbarb

Nov 28, 2012
Hi, I am a newbie to tablets...just got my last week. I bought a Michley Tivax 2 in 1 Carry Case and Keyboard for 7 inch tablet from SEARS for my Zeki. It was expensive. $24.95, but the keyboard works great and the tablet fits perfectly. Hope this helps...:D I think I will need a tablet book for dummies, this is all new to me...LOL

rimadreamer

Dec 7, 2012
hello,
i have 7 inch tablet - zeki tb782b. Recently have bought the " leather case with keyboard & stylus with USB 2.0 attachment", have also got an OTG adapter. but i am unable to use the keyboard with the adapter also.
any suggestions where i might be going wrong. i am attaching the OTG adapter purchased. kindly let me know whether that would be the right one.
$otg adapter.jpg

Last edited:

Radioman55

Jun 2, 2011
I purchased a Zeki 7" tablet. I know I know, not a brand too many have heard off. I purchased a skin designed for 7" Nexus tablet and its a perfect fit EXCEPT the power button is on the opposite side of the unit! So for this reason the skin will not snap on. I have noticed other off brand tablets have power button on opposite side as the nexus. Can you guys help me? I need a skin for the 7" Zeki tablet. I don't want a case that it slides in, there are thousands of those. I want a skin, either gel of plastic, that snaps on so it feels like it's part of the unit. Do you know what I mean?