case for La Pan II ??????

keboobi

Jan 23, 2012
I would say it's a 99% match just make sure the case doesn't have a leather border around the edge of the screen or else you will have to cut some away to access buttons look up griffin iPad 2 folio it works quite nicely

Sent from my TC970 (Wi-Fi) using Android Tablet Forum

Johna2u

May 21, 2011
check out the other thread for best cases. anything that fits the LP I will fit the LP II. since the LP II does not have the navigation buttons on the front you will have to do less modifying. I have a Griffin elan portfolio for new ipad. it is just a nice leather book cover. works great. one elastic corner covers the headphone jack but it can be pushed aside to insert it. a targus truss case for hp touchpad. this fits like a glove. (i understand the ipad version blocks ports) I also have a soundlogic bluetooth keyboard for ipad. this fit well too but it feels like cheap vinyl. (it says it is leather)

yann2

Jan 24, 2012
I know most hp touchpad cases work great for the lepan tablets. They have the same specs. :)
That's correct, the spec that matters in this case is the physical size; width, length, thickness, and they seem to match the Touchpad's.

Lucky for us, that allows you to get beautiful cases made for the Touchpad at liquidation sale prices. ;)

Last edited:

prorodeolover

Jan 27, 2012
I recently bought a Targus Truss Leather Case and stand # THZ07202US for $15.00 plus $7.50 shipping and paid no tax, do be honest with you I can’t remember where on line I bought it and the print out of what I paid for it on line does not help.
I already received the case and I am waiting for my Lepan II which shipped Friday February the 3[SUP]rd[/SUP]. On the outside of the packing for the case it does say made for HP TouchPad, but I heard so many reports how it will fit the Lepan II that I bought it before I got my tablet. Make sure you go to Yahoo and type in Targus carrying case with the model number listed above and search for the best price. Trust me you might have to look at 15 different sites before you find it this cheap, but if you can find it and it is still at $15 then I don’t think that you can find it any lower. I almost bought one for $21 less shipping before I found this one so it pays to shop around.