Change resistive screen for capacitive? Posible?

Jchv

Mar 24, 2011
Hello, im searching for my part but nothing, just capacitives screen.

Can I change the old resistive screen of my ideos S7 104-BB for a capacitive? Tis that posible?

People please help me, if you read that and know something just type a sort words!!!

Sorry For my english and ty for read

Jchv

Mar 24, 2011
With that money and risk for replacement , you can buy a new one. :) The sinner side screen and inductor are expensive. You almost need to repalce all the most parts

Yes I Know, but its this posible????? , (I can open and ream the tablet without risk) , and I can unmount by myself the touch secreen and no problems, (not main screen, that works great), itws just the touch screen!

Tank you for the support

majael

Nov 5, 2010
broken mine to, and i did disasamble it, preparing it for the replacement
i had a big surprise when i got to the finish as i found out that the resistive touch screen is forged in to the front plastic case.
for replacement we need the hole thing meaning the top plastic case including the touch screen that is contained
i will post some pictures later

Jchv

Mar 24, 2011
broken mine to, and i did disasamble it, preparing it for the replacement
i had a big surprise when i got to the finish as i found out that the resistive touch screen is forged in to the front plastic case.
for replacement we need the hole thing meaning the top plastic case including the touch screen that is contained
i will post some pictures later

Where you buy the part? Can you help me please???

Jchv

Mar 24, 2011
Here the images, please Help me:
$DSC03450.JPG$DSC03451.JPG$DSC03452.JPG$DSC03453.JPG$DSC03454.JPG

majael

Nov 5, 2010
how did u manage to pull out the touch screen out of the frame?
if come out you can easily replace it

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
It can't be done unfortunately, there's more to it than just swapping out the screen and even if you could install the firmware for, say, the S7 Slim it wouldn't run.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

vexx

Sep 19, 2011
I think it would work. He just needs to find firmware of S7 version with same hardware and capacitive digitizer.

There is no hardware chip or something else that define version of S7.

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
I think it would work. He just needs to find firmware of S7 version with same hardware and capacitive digitizer.

There is no hardware chip or something else that define version of S7.

I don't know a lot about the implementation of capacitive screens on tablets but I think the precise power requirements and shielding from certain other components that wouldn't apply to a resitive screen probably would make swapping out the screen problamatic at best.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

vexx

Sep 19, 2011
Everything depends about if that digitizer have build in control chip and other components. If those components are build in digitizer,there is no problem.

If those components are on tablet pcb,there is a problem.