Chinese Tablets Users Come Here...

yasitha

Nov 13, 2012
If your using a Chinese tablet for more than one year without any 'hardware' faults please post the name of the tablet below.
I think this is the easiest way for me to come in a conclusion after researching for weeks(I'm frustrated:()

-Thank you Very Much!-

razzaque256

Nov 15, 2012
Hi,
I am Shammu. I purchased 2 Allwinner A10 based MID-tab running on ICS 4.0.4. But Both are not connecting to gsm network. All functions are OK. Both detecs SIM card and can detect operator but after some time such as 2-5 min network goes down and gives signal not found notification. Can u help?
Thanks

ovenwu

Nov 8, 2010
ainol elf,just little problem about the button,it doesn't work so well as before,but it's still good for me.

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
All I own are Chinese tablets, my tag lists the brand of tablets I have.

scott838

Nov 15, 2012
I just bought a new A13 capactive tablet android 4.01.2GHz 512M DDR3. While attempting to download apps its keeps freezing up.
It keeps saying installing but, nothing happens does anyone know how to fix this problem ? I cant get it to stop installing. I bought this for a present and trying to install some
apps for the big surprise. Thanks for you help in advance. Scott

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
I just bought a new A13 capactive tablet android 4.01.2GHz 512M DDR3. While attempting to download apps its keeps freezing up.
It keeps saying installing but, nothing happens does anyone know how to fix this problem ? I cant get it to stop installing. I bought this for a present and trying to install some
apps for the big surprise. Thanks for you help in advance. Scott

factory reset, really 512mb isn't enough ram

gl3nborj

Nov 12, 2012
Any way to use extra space from micro SD as shared memory?

or something like chip replacement from a thumb drive with 4-8gig capacity....

Got a wondermedia 8650 china... it sucks, made me miss my compaq tablet.

mods done, flashed to uberoid, got some good galaxy note batteries, series them and repacked it back in.
more than 12hrs with wifi on. =) a little tricky placing the battery as not to damage or dent the lcd.

another project is to replace the sh!tty camera with a higher resolution one, maybe get some from
mobile phones with the same socket/slot. 0.3 mega pix is absurd....

next would be soldering usb sockets 1x4 to make it more expandable.

trying to find out how they control the processor speed, since they are all wm8650 processors they got 1ghz of this model but
mine was limited to 800ghz. maybe those two crystal frequency controllers limits the speed...?

Audo/speakers sucks, soldered a laptop speaker made it a little bit louder but not enough.
some china phones sounds louder than the tablet. mine sounds fainter than fart.

Last edited:

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
Any way to use extra space from micro SD as shared memory?

or something like chip replacement from a thumb drive with 4-8gig capacity....

Got a wondermedia 8650 china... it sucks, made me miss my compaq tablet.

mods done, flashed to uberoid, got some good galaxy note batteries, series them and repacked it back in.
more than 12hrs with wifi on. =) a little tricky placing the battery as not to damage or dent the lcd.

another project is to replace the sh!tty camera with a higher resolution one, maybe get some from
mobile phones with the same socket/slot. 0.3 mega pix is absurd....

next would be soldering usb sockets 1x4 to make it more expandable.

trying to find out how they control the processor speed, since they are all wm8650 processors they got 1ghz of this model but
mine was limited to 800ghz. maybe those two crystal frequency controllers limits the speed...?

Audo/speakers sucks, soldered a laptop speaker made it a little bit louder but not enough.
some china phones sounds louder than the tablet. mine sounds fainter than fart.

what ever size ram a tablet comes with, remains with it, ram and storage are two different things. one can on some devices adjust storage which most people refer to as memory, but this has nothing to due will ram.

I use 1GB ram and don't recommend buying a tablet with less than 1 GB, even my cheap d2pad i got at biglots has 1GB ram View Android™ 4.0 d2 7" Tablet Deals at Big Lots
This is really a nice tablet by the way.

scott838

Nov 15, 2012
So is this what the micro SD card is for ??? it says that I can put in up to a 32 GB micro SD Card. Did I get scammed here ?? should I send it back.
I bought it for the kids to play games, will it even work for that ? thanks again Scott

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
So is this what the micro SD card is for ??? it says that I can put in up to a 32 GB micro SD Card. Did I get scammed here ?? should I send it back.
I bought it for the kids to play games, will it even work for that ? thanks again Scott

32GB is just storage has nothing to due with Ram, I wont say you got scammed I don't know what you paid for your device, if you paid more than I paid for the d2pad, you didn't get a good deal.

yasitha

Nov 13, 2012
All I own are Chinese tablets, my tag lists the brand of tablets I have.

what i've seen is that "window" tablets have very law complaints when compared with ainol even its the most famoust and widely used chinese brand.
window n50 most stable tablet i've come to see based on my research. so vampirefo out of your tablets which one is the most stable?

p.s coby is a us based company so only 2 of your tablets are chinese.

Last edited:

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
Makes no difference where coby is located, the tablets are built in China.

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
iv just bought a Chinese tablet and for the love of money i cannot get netflix working all i no about the tablet is it says m1001 here is the ling to it if anyone nos anything about it. it came with jelly bean on haven't got a clue how to root it as well
M1001 10 1 Capacitive Screen Android 4 0 4 Tablet

About all Chinese tablet are unable to run the current netflix, this includes all of my tablets, I use an older hacked version.

I use the hacked version that came with d2pad, works well on my tablets.

Another dev on these forums just put up below link, give them a try if you want, post in his thread if they work for you or not, that way he can adjust them if need be.

http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/android-tablet-video/49710-app-custom-working-netflix.html

Last edited: