Clearing Notifications Bar??

Monsterman

Oct 6, 2011
Hi All

I've done the latest system update on my Sony Tabler and have noticed now when I download a new app and or get a notification on the bottom of the screen I cant "X" and close or remove that notification like I used to.. Anyone know how to clear the notification??? I can clear it once I click it but it opens that app and its annoying...

Thanks for the help!

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Just swipe the individual notification to the left or right and off of the list to get rid of it. To clear all the notifications in the list tap the little x in the lower right corner. You can also slide apps off the recent apps list the same way.

:) JP

Monsterman

Oct 6, 2011
Just swipe the individual notification to the left or right and off of the list to get rid of it. To clear all the notifications in the list tap the little x in the lower right corner. You can also slide apps off the recent apps list the same way.

:) JP

Ah thanks! I knew it would be something simple!

Monsterman

Oct 6, 2011
Hey Chris, went from Bajas to tablets????

Heck NO!! Still have both my Baja's and other rc's.. Have had my Sony Tablet for awhile now just ran into that PITA issue with clearning the notifications after the last update. I guess I have never been good with Electronics..

You still running Baja's?

Weebee

Dec 1, 2011
Yup, had the baja out last weekend. I need a new battery though, looks like it crapped out over the winter.