clearing trash folder

repainter

Nov 27, 2011
i am with verizon net. when i go to the email folders, inbox, sent, etc, i notice that the TRASH FOLDER has not been empty, such that i have 2000 emails appearing. when i go to menu after pulling up the trash folder there is no indicator for emteying the trash folder. would appreciate advice on how to accomplish this.
thank you

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
i am with verizon net. when i go to the email folders, inbox, sent, etc, i notice that the TRASH FOLDER has not been empty, such that i have 2000 emails appearing. when i go to menu after pulling up the trash folder there is no indicator for emteying the trash folder. would appreciate advice on how to accomplish this. please send to
thank you

For privacy reasons I deleted your E-Mail address. There is no delete all or select all function in the stock mail client. It's a one at a time deal. Which is only one of the reasons I use Kaiten Mail ($5 US) as it does have a select all function for deleting the trash. And a bunch of other better features and functions.

pogoj

Dec 28, 2011
You'll find a select all feature in InoMail as well. Good little app, and it's free.