Coby Kryos 7012 - Down load unsuccessful - after install of Android Market

mikepage554

Nov 27, 2011
I am a new user, and also new to tablet computing. I have recently purchase a Coby Kryos 7012 tablet, and like all of the other Coby users soon found that the application store that was pre-installed was not the full Android Market. I found the instruction to install the Android Market on my kryos. Setup the required Google account. Was able to install the FB for Andriod on and it works great. After all of that I attempted to install other application from the market but I keep getting a "download of xxxxx unsucessfull". I am hoping that someone has run into this with the 7012 previously and has found a solution. Please help a newbee

lfom

Developer
Sep 12, 2011
Go to Settings -> Applications, look for GoogleServicesFramework and Market, open both and use "Clear data", restart tablet.

mikepage554

Nov 27, 2011
I have resolved this issue. I had to reset to factory default and go through the entire install process. Making sure that the market was the last item installed. I have downloaded several applications without issue. The 7012 seems to be a little slow when gaming but it will suffice for me. Since I got it as a gift I am certainly not going to complain

Thanks for all of your assistance

Sent from my MID7012 using Android Tablet Forum