coby kyros mid 8127

karaskaras

Aug 5, 2012
i have a coby kyros mid 8127 1ghz android 4 and i want to put flash player in...i try the flash player from 1mobile market place but nothing happen can anyone help me to solve this?? thankssss

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
In the future you might want to try posting in the right forum, as your unit is not a Generation 3 Coby tablet. Anyway, if you have a file manager installed on your device you should be able to use that to install the file, since I don't believe 1mobile has the Google API to allow for automatic installation of apps.

subtotal

Sep 29, 2011
In the future you might want to try posting in the right forum, as your unit is not a Generation 3 Coby tablet. Anyway, if you have a file manager installed on your device you should be able to use that to install the file, since I don't believe 1mobile has the Google API to allow for automatic installation of apps.

Thanks for the info in your Sig, to confirm, I just unzip the files and copy to the '/' folder? (Using Root explorer for this)

Last edited:

karaskaras

Aug 5, 2012
thankss for your answer but i want some details...1.what generation is my tablet i have 2.do i have to root the tablet to install adobe flash player 3.i have es explorer where do i have to put the file and what file should i download?? can you make me a quide to this?? thanks very much sorry for the question but i am new using android system...!!!

subtotal

Sep 29, 2011
thankss for your answer but i want some details...1.what generation is my tablet i have 2.do i have to root the tablet to install adobe flash player 3.i have es explorer where do i have to put the file and what file should i download?? can you make me a quide to this?? thanks very much sorry for the question but i am new using android system...!!!

1. 8217 is a 2nd Gen Tablet, there should be guides to answer most of your questions there, and if you can't find answers in existing threads you're more likely to get a useful answer there.

2. You should need to root the tablet to install flash player.

3. Once you've found the file (Google "flash player .apk") put it somewhere on the tablet you can find it and install it from there using the file browser.

karaskaras

Aug 5, 2012
ok i understand that my tablet is a 2 generation tablet but no one answer my questions....!!! so this is my problem...i have a coby kyros mid8127 with android 4.0.3...i was trying to root it but i failed..and yesterday the tablet update it self to android 4.1.1...!!!!!!!!! how i can root android 4.1.1 in order to put flash player and google market place?? thanksss for the answers i post this question on generation 2 coby i may take an answer there...thanksssss